[Gasification] Lost Colleague.

Doug doug.williams.nz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 00:38:15 CST 2017

Hi Gasification Colleagues, especially in Europe,

Too many great thinkers involved with gasification have been lost
probably to reliably salary jobs):-(  Let's try to bring their expertise
back to where it is appreciated.

In 1987, a German student called Bernd Kammerich wrote to me about
gasification for their application with Stirling engines. He went on to
develop his gasifier and eventually was able to test his engine on
producer gas. I last heard from him in 2004 when he was working with
Austrian/Swiss links to bring his technology to commercial application.

His email address is no longer current, so does anyone know of he can be
contacted please. I don't use Face book or Linkedin for privacy reasons.

Doug Williams.