[Gasification] unsuscribe

Mike Norris mnorris at dekaresearch.com
Wed Jan 4 08:16:30 CST 2017

From: Gasification [mailto:gasification-bounces at lists.bioenergylists.org] On Behalf Of Bob Stuart
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2017 11:40 PM
To: Discussion of biomass pyrolysis and gasification
Subject: Re: [Gasification] Solid Fuel Gas Turbine, was Re: Where is Everyone?

Another option has occurred to me for single house size units.  Turbines always lose efficiency as they get smaller, with a higher surface/volume ratio.  Since I'm only looking for pressures in fractions of atmospheres, vane pumps and/or rootes blowers might be more suitable.  Could regular injections of a solvent or cleaning solution prevent excess tar build-up?

Bob