[Gasification] Kalle

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Jan 5 22:42:56 CST 2017

John,

The Kalle gasifier is a char-gasifier.
Have you worked with char as fuel before in gasifiers?

And where are you located (and send more info about yourself and interests.)

And who else besides myself, Gary Gilmore and Ken Boak have active
interests in char-gasifiers for CHP?

Paul

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com