[Gasification] Getting both heat and char . chip boiler with down-up gasification !

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Jan 9 01:03:57 CST 2017

Bjorn,

Thanks!!!!

The product looks attractive, and with great engineering.   What is the
price?

Some similarities (and differences) with the less-attractive but
well-built Chip Energy Biomass Furnace mentioned in earlier messages.
it also does hydronic (hot water) heating and at the 50 kW(thermal)
range.   It does product charcoal that is desirable as biochar.   In
fact, the value of the char is about equal to the cost of the fuel
(prefer pellets), so the heat can be almost free. Price tag is US$50,000
(negotiable related to customer requirements) in a 20 foot shipping
container.

Paul

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com