[Gasification] [Stoves] Energy in Puerto Rico : Puerto Rico Needs Our Help

l linvent at aol.com
Sat Nov 11 10:39:55 CST 2017

Dear Mr. Pettman,
    From your "products" tab on your website, you provide microbes for enhancement of bio digestion. Because of only general statemnts, comparison to other processes or products isn't directly feasible. One comment is that the group that has 60+ dairy digesters is that they want a strictly anerobic environment to reduce the oxidation of iron and use mild steel in their systems.
    With the "bio char" production from your gasifier, what is the yield of C in the residue? This is typically a low efficiency conversion system and the claimas that bio-char is good for the soil does not translate into good economics for gasification as the C has a significant amount of the heating value in it.
    Water treatment without membranes is necessary and easily done with the right approach, reducing the complexity of pre-treatment, maintenance, capital cost.
    There are a variety of other technologies which Thermogenics has developed including simple gas cleaning, produced water cleaning, simplified power distribution and control technology, continuous inexpensive gas quality analysis.

Sincerely,

Leland T. "Tom" Taylor
Thermogenics Inc.
+001-505-463-8422