[Gasification] Destructive pyrolysis

Frits Vandermerwe frini4 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 22:14:32 CST 2017

Hi Boris
What are you gasifying? For heat or to use the gas in an engine?
Is it a stationary unit? What is the quantity of biomass per hour?
There are many helpful documents on the web.
I suppose you fave looked at the FEMA emergency gasifier, the FAO 72
document "Wood gas as engine fuel", Handbook of biomass downdraft gasifier
engine systems etc.
I have a system using firewood to feed a 6cyl Deutz engine that has been
running for more than 4000 hours now, supplying about 25kva.
Frits