[Gasification] Agricultural waste Briquette gasification - Reg

Mano M gmmanovassm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 21:18:06 CDT 2018

*Hi Sara*

I wish to sare some points based on gasifier operation and support
(briquette  gasification)

1. What will be the Air / Fuel ratio for agricultural waste briquette
downdraft air gasification  - *The air-fuel ratio 1.5 Kg/m3 (Down
Draft Thoughtless design only will support)*
2. What should be the suitable operating temperature for agricultural waste
air gasification -* 600-700'C*
3.I think *sulfur content very very low in Biomass briquette *