[Gasification] APL Gasifier in the Microgrid at the 2018 Verge Conference

Nicolò Cerni cerni at altair-international.com
Fri Nov 9 06:34:00 CST 2018

Hello,
very much so.....we are in pirolisys and gasification since 1999 and we
lost 36 0000 us dls because we trusted
APL offers 4 years ago, we would be pleased to serve you with our units (
95% efficiency )
www.altair-pyro.com
regards

N Cerni

Mail
priva di virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Il giorno ven 9 nov 2018 alle ore 06:05 <jess at blackislefirewood.co.uk> ha
scritto:

> HI Tom,
>
> I live in Scotland and wonder how All Power Labs PP30 is performing?
>
> We are off grid and produce woodchip, so it would be a good fit. I am just
> concerned about reliability.
>
> Jess
>

> On 2018-10-13 19:19, tmiles at trmiles.com wrote:
>
> See the All Power Labs gasifier in the Microgrid Tour (Verge Energy) at
> the 2018 Verge Conference, Oakland Convention Center, Oakland, CA, October
> 16-18
>
> https://www.greenbiz.com/events/verge-conference/oakland/2018/microgrid
>

> VERGE Microgrid Tour Schedule:
>

> *Tuesday, October 16*
> 1:00 PM - 1:20 PM
> 3:50 PM - 4:10 PM
> 6:00 PM - 6:20 PM
>
> *Wednesday, October 17*
> 1:00 PM - 1:20 PM
> 3:50 PM - 4:10 PM
> 6:00 PM - 6:20 PM
>
> *Thursday, October 18*
> 1:00 PM - 1:20 PM
>

> Interesting collection of renewable technologies.
>

> Tom

*gradite i nostri  piu' distinti saluti,  **atentamente, *
*best regards, * *freundliche Grüße  *наилучшими пожеланиями

*Nico Cerni ,  **N C A* (N)ico (C)erni (A)ssociates
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_ur9AraEe8

*AES ITALIA - Centralino + 39 (030) 221.93.223 ( Office hours 08:30-18:30
Mo-Fri)*
industrial marketing, hi-tech RES  (Renewable Energy Sources), know-how
transfer
info at altair-international.com, www.altair-pyro.com,* www.aes-nrg.eu
<http://www.aes-nrg.eu>*

Teleconference  Call Ph  +49.(221).982.03.415, dial 207181 Press #,
www.freeconferencecall.com ,
International  Mobile        +353 89 213 3356  - Sales  +39 350.045.37.35
Customers +39 340 830.67.97  E fax +39 045.5113.187 - Skype: nico_cerni  ,
*all inquires to  http://www.altair-international.com/it_IT/contact-form/