[Gasification] ***SPAM*** Gasification 2019 Summit With Exclusive Site Visit - £255 Early Bird Discount Expiring This Month

Mohammad Ahsan mahsan at acieu.net
Fri Nov 16 03:16:21 CST 2018

Dear Dear Colleague,

If you are planning to join ACI's Gasification 2019

https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/gasification/

summit taking place on the 13th & 14th March 2019 in Brussels, Belgium
and save on registration, you need to be quick, as our early bird
discount £255 is expiring this month, Friday, 30th November, 2018.

Site Visit:

During the afternoon of 12th of March 2019 up to 30 conference attendees
will receive a unique opportunity to visit BioTfueL , a project to
produce biofuels via thermochemical conversion. (Free with the
participation fee)

The standard delegate rate is £1,695 (ex.Vat) which includes attendance
of the two day conference, all speakers' presentations, lunches and
networking opportunities as well as documentation from the event, while
the £255 early bird discount is reducing this rate to £1,440 (ex.VAT).

Registration is simple:

If you would like to use debit/credit card, you can proceed with your
registration online at https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/gasification/

https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/gasification/

1. Select the ticket and click Buy Now

2. At the checkout page you firstly tick "Yes" to the question " Are you
a business from outside the UK? " and fill in your company's VAT/
registration number

3. Complete the rest of the details

4. Mention " ECGe7Ahsan " in Additional Information/Order Notes

5. Drop me a quick email with the confirmation and I will send you the
receipt

Alternatively, if you wish to pay with invoice within five working days,
simply confirm the details below:

Name of attendee(s):

Job Title:

Company Name:

VAT/Registration number:

Address:

Email:

Phone:

And I will send you an electronic form, which will be coming from
echosign at echosign.com . Simply click on the link in the email and type
in your name when prompted to e-sign the form (which will take 2-3
minutes only). You don't need to print it, as I receive it automatically
once you e-sign it. In terms of payment, once I receive the form signed,
I will send you the invoice and you can proceed with the payment within
5 working days via bank transfer.

Additionally, substitute attendees are welcome up to 24 hours prior to
the event, so it is possible to secure a discounted delegate space for
your company or organisation on a TBA basis and provide the name of the
attendee at a later stage.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Mohammad

Mohammad Ahsan

ACI (Europe)

T. + 44 20 3141 0606 F. + 44 20 7593 0071

E: mahsan at acieu.net

January, Brussels, Belgium

https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/eese9-agenda_mkt/

January, Antwerp, Belgium

https://www.wplgroup.com/aci/cfpe7-agenda_mkt/

Copyright (c) 2018 ACI EUROPE
Our address is 10 Gough Square, London, EC4A 3DE, UK

If you do not wish to receive future email, click here:
http://ci43.actonsoftware.com/acton/rif/6204/s-044e-1811/-/l-041d:5d7/l-041d/zout?sid=TV2%3AHJdpqsBvt
(You can also send your request to Customer Care at the street address above.)