[Gasification] Doug Williams: A Pillar of Gasification Technology

Jake Martin just.cause.im.short at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 20:54:05 CDT 2019

Dear all,

Following the passing of Doug Williams, I have compiled a brief history of
Doug's gasification contributions and some personal reflections on what
Doug's mentorship has meant to me.

http://nznano.blogspot.com/2019/07/doug-williams-pillar-of-gasification.html

Please let me know if you have details to add/correct in this write-up or
any further messages of condolence, which I will pass onto the family.

He will be greatly missed by family, friends and colleagues alike.

Jacob Martin
BSc (Hons), MSc Chemistry
Tel: +44 (0)7413887134
Blog: nznano.blogspot.co.nz
PhD candidate in the Computational Modelling Group
Department of Chemical Engineering
University of Cambridge