[Gasification] Happy May Day!

Bruce Wilson Contracting bwc at ptd.net
Sun May 1 13:36:01 CDT 2022

Hi Tom,

     Happy May Day to you too.

     I have a potential client at a wood counter manufacturer who burns
scrap kiln dried cutoffs to feed a steam boiler that supplies the heat
to kiln dry their wood. The boiler is not originally for burning wood so
it does not burn efficiently causing a lot of smoke that annoys the
neighbors. We can use low cost commercial financing to pay for a
replacement boiler and perhaps a State Grant. Does anyone have a
suggestions for an off he shelf solution?

     Best regards,

     Bruce Wilson LEED AP

--
Bruce Wilson LEED AP, Project Developer at GEMMasterplanningwww.gemmasterplanning.com
Bruce Wilson Contracting,bwc at ptd.net, 610-282-0822

  Celebrating 45 years in Business.
  Notice: Please be advised that this e-mail, together with any
  attachments, is for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
  may contain confidential and privileged information. It is not
  to be copied or passed on to any other person not entitled to
  receive such information. Any distribution, use, or reproduction
  without the sender's prior consent is unauthorized and strictly
  prohibited.  Further, this notice serves as a disclaimer of any
  liability on the part of the sender in failing to keep this
  information confidential. If you have received this communication
  in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
  and delete all copies of the original message.