[Gasification] Register for the Wood Heater Design Challenge Q&A Webinar

Bob Stuart bobstuart at sasktel.net
Thu May 5 15:49:17 CDT 2022

I almost signed up, but it is intended for "teams."  If anyone else is
interested in developing a pressurized stove to work as a solid-fuel gas
turbine, please let me know.  I'm interested in all pressures, from
barely sufficient to run a condenser, to a quick 'phone charger, to
efficient power generation using exotic materials to take the heat.

Bob Stuart