[Greenbuilding] Advice Needed LEDs and Pot lights

jeff mitzel jeffmitzel at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 10:39:44 CST 2010

Lynelle,

Froogle is my favorite place to shop.  It's run by google.  And there is a
Canadian version, as well.

Froogle is to shopping what travelocity is to travel.  You type in a product,
and they'll give you a list of varying folks who sell it and at what price.

I did a search on Halo and H3, and it pulled up bulbs, assemblies and the
like, http://www1.shopping.com/halo-h3/products?CLT=SCH.

Hope that helps.

Jeff