[Greenbuilding] Fwd: Ann Edminster "Live" on The Green Talk Network, Thurs 12/2, 8 am PT/11 am ET

RT ArchiLogic at yahoo.ca
Wed Dec 1 15:31:56 CST 2010

( Apologies for the cross-posting but what with all of these  %@^$#
mailing lists , I couldn't think of any way of avoiding it )

For those of you who haven't already been notified, I thought that y'all
might be interested in listening to our long-time SB pal, Ann Edminster,
on the subject

                                     "Non-tech solutions for Net-Zero NOW !
"

on The Green Talk Network..

http://www.voiceamerica.com/voiceamerica/vshow.aspx?sid=1803

============== excerpt from HTML blurb ==========

The Green Building Industry is continually planning and hoping for the
emergence of key technologies to evolve. These green wishes are focused on
a vision that this evolution will make them cost effective.
Is the industry as a whole waiting for tech evolution to evolve itself?
What can be done today to blaze a path toward net zero energy homes?

This episode of Green, Better, Best will investigate some design
principles that you can employ now. Our guest is Ann Edminster; author of
“Energy Free: Homes for a Small Planet” and an expert in Net Zero Energy
design.

Join us for this one-hour show where we will hash out some Green, Better,
and Best Practices in sustainable home design.
=========== end of copied material ===========

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom