[Greenbuilding] finding coils inside (new) chest freezer

John Daglish johndaglish at online.fr
Sun Dec 5 13:33:53 CST 2010

Bonjour Reuben,

regard the some of the best European models :) here > 250 litres (8.8 cubic feet)
http://www.topten.info/english/household/chest_freezers/250_litres.html

eg.

Whirlpool 14.8-cubic-foot (419 litres) freezer is rated at 354 kWhrs per year
vrs
        Liebherr / GTP 4726  Premium 441 litres (15.8 cubic-foot ) 244 kWhrs
        http://www.liebherr.com/HG/en-GB/region-DE/products_hg.wfw/id-407698-0

Now perhaps there are different testing standards that may explain
some of this difference.

Cordialement

--
John DAGLISH, B.Arch,1984