[Greenbuilding] finding coils inside (new) chest freezer

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 16:09:07 CST 2010

Maybe yes, maybe no. My understanding is that the anti-sweat heaters are a
function of/are associated with auto defrost fridges. The chest freezer(s)
in question (thankfully) is (are) manual defrost. The history of anti-sweat
heaters, though, is quite fascinating.
Perhaps a subject for a different thread/another day.

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 2:03 PM, Paul Eldridge <paul.eldridge at ns.sympatico.ca