[Greenbuilding] finding coils inside (new) chest freezer walls?

Speireag Alden speireag at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 12:01:08 CST 2010

Corwyn wrote:

>   You might consider Speireag's rule.  No new electrical appliances until the PV panel to power them can be purchased as well.

	I have a rule named after me!  Cool!

	In the interest of full disclosure though, I must reveal "Speireag's Corollary":  If you do not have the capital to put in the expandable solar collection system specified in the rule, then each time you purchase an electrical appliance, you must set into the solar savings an amount of money sufficient to buy enough panels to run said appliance.

	Speireag's Corollary became necessary when I had to drain the solar savings for an emergency.  Sigh.

-Speireag.

--
Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.
--Hermann Goering