[Greenbuilding] List Archive location (was Re: wood split or not, make a difference?

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Tue Dec 28 15:08:10 CST 2010

Hi All,

The archives here:
http://lists.bioenergylists.org/pipermail/greenbuilding_lists.bioenergylists
.org/

are on the newer server, and that is the archive location as we move
forward.

The REPP archives, cover a slightly older span of time:
http://listserv.repp.org/pipermail/greenbuilding_listserv.repp.org/ and they
only get updated whenever someone uses the outdated address.  Theoretically,
this will be migrated somewhere, and the repp server will be turned off at
some point.

It would be nice to pull the archives together and compile them somehow and
make them searchable.

Theoretically we have the technology, but it requires some dedicated man
hours and we lack the funds.

We could pass the collections plate and/or field some volunteers and we
could pull together a more complete archive.

Cheers,

Erin Rasmussen

I'm the Technical Administrator for the lists. :) or one of them, Mike
Weaver is the senior guru (at least he's older than I am).

erin at trmiles.com