[Greenbuilding] Energy-saving shower

Reuben Deumling 9watts at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 13:20:19 CDT 2010

Interesting, Nick.

here's the link to the specific model you are describing:
http://www.mcmaster.com/#spray-tips/=9lpvh4

the description is interesting. I can tell you that if I read that one to my
wife she'd not be enthused at the prospect.
*"All nozzles produce a flat, thin spray pattern. Great for general
cleaning, washing asphalt and concrete, air drying, etching, foam control,
and applying coatings. Maximum pressure is 1,000 psi. All have an NPT male
connection.*"