[Greenbuilding] Insulation Problems

Thomas Lewis plea_4peace at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 18:28:52 CST 2010

providing a drained airspace behind the cladding would have been a very good thing for your house, but the metal cladding
should eliminate most problems by stopping exterior vapor drive, as
long as the flashing is exceptional you shouldn't have a problem.

be sure to provide fresh air through a HRV and to keep interior humidity down.

-Tom

"Time makes more converts than reason."  Thomas Paine, Common Sense