[Greenbuilding] Advice Needed LEDs and Pot lights

Lynelle Hamilton lynelle at ca.inter.net
Tue Nov 30 22:03:06 CST 2010

I am installing lights in new construction and have a quandary...I would
like potlights as they minimize visual disruption in a largish
Dining-Living-Kitchen area, but want to use installations that will
accommodate LED lighting, when/if prices come down.

I've seen the Halo H3 assemblies, but can't find a Canadian distributor
or price...as well, at this early stage in development, don't know if
the lumen-equivalence claims are comprised significantly of snake oil.

Does any one have any advice?  Many thanks!

Lynelle