[Greenbuilding] ERV strategy

Gennaro Brooks-Church info at ecobrooklyn.com
Sun Oct 3 11:16:31 CDT 2010

I think you are right that an ERV would take some of the humidity from
the bathroom outgoing air and put it back in diluted form into the
entire house incoming air. I think the con of that is mitigated by the
pro of taking humidity out of the incoming air on a hot humid day.

Gennaro Brooks-Church

Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
www.EcoBrooklyn.com
22 2nd St; Brooklyn, NY 11231