[Greenbuilding] Q: Average thermal mass for furnishings?

JOHN SALMEN terrain at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 26 14:45:51 CDT 2010

Here is a link to a furnishings weight calculator
http://www.movers.com/moving-guides/tools/moving-estimate-weight-cost-calcul
ator.aspx

gives weight and volumes - pretty clever tool somebody spent a lot of time
on and looks pretty accurate and comprehensive

JOHN SALMEN ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN
4465 UPHILL RD,. DUNCAN, B.C.  CANADA, V9L 6M7
PH 250 748 7672 FAX 250 748 7612 CELL 250 246 8541
terrain at shaw.ca