[Greenbuilding] HRV or ERV

jfstraube jfstraube at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 08:48:08 CDT 2010

Here Here Corwyn!
I have that problem. I have an HRV that I can swap cores with to turn it into an HRV. I was going to try running an ERV in the winter.  Cant do it, since the RH in the house is too high (40's) when it is very cold (0 F/-18c) because the house is tight and I ventilate it properly.  This is why I always recommend an HRV for really tight, energy efficient houses in colder climates (say 5000 F HDD or more).