[Greenbuilding] Not on Digest anymore?

Mark Piepkorn duckchow at potkettleblack.com
Sat Sep 25 07:19:37 CDT 2010

  Mike's probably a little busy. Three cheers for Mike!

The list has rolled over to the new server, but apparently individual
settings didn't make it. At the bottom of this and every email is a link
-
- click on that link.

On the bottom of that webpage, you'll see "To unsubscribe from
Greenbuilding, get a password reminder, or change your subscription
options enter your subscription email address" along with a field to
enter your email address. Enter your email address there (the one you
get the list email with).

The next page will ask you for your password. You don't have one. Click
the "Remind" button and it will be sent to the email address you entered
in the previous step.

Collect the email.

There are a couple more steps involved after that, but this should be
enough info for anyone to figure out how to change their settings.

Mark