[Greenbuilding] energy leaf

Rob Dickinson robd at pobox.com
Fri Apr 1 22:42:14 CDT 2011

Wow!  What an amazing innovation.  And how cool that it would be announced
today.  On April 1st!

;-)

Rob

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 8:34 PM, Sacie Lambertson <sacie.lambertson at gmail.com
> wrote:

> FYI, an interesting new development from MIT.
>
>  Faux-tosynthesis: The Artificial Leaf that Could Power Your Home
> <http://good.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5b63a0823e3b9c105434c46d7&id=64a1f76dfd&e=68dc574afc><http://mail.google.com/mail/#inbox/12f13c91a272c515>Check
> out the article from this source:
>
> dailygood at goodinc.com

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all
the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends
I want to see." — John Burroughs (1837-1921) American naturalist, writer