[Greenbuilding] Power Line Shading of Photovoltaic Collectors

Nick Pyner npyner at tig.com.au
Mon Apr 4 00:04:34 CDT 2011

You don't mention the distance but probably not, even if they are close. The
further away the lines, the faster the shadow will move out of the way.
Further, the time of the year would have to be a player and, if you are bit
uncomfortable about this, it might be quite easy to ensure the shadows are
only an issue in summer.

Nick Pyner

Dee Why   NSW