[Greenbuilding] fireproof light deck

Gennaro Brooks-Church info at ecobrooklyn.com
Thu Apr 7 14:41:27 CDT 2011

I suspect that this issue is being pondered by every deck team in NYC
- What decking will satisfy code, weight requirements and aesthetics.
RPL may do code and weight but definitely not everyone likes the look
of it. Aerated concrete pavers?
Gennaro Brooks-Church

Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
www.EcoBrooklyn.com