[Greenbuilding] fireproof light deck

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Thu Apr 7 17:38:07 CDT 2011

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the update. Last we spoke on the topic, I think there
weren't any RPLs with a fire rating. Good to hear that there is at
least that one option, though the idea of a spray-on retardant
doesn't thrill me. Not the same stuff (BFRs) they use in electronics I hope.

And interested to hear more about the Brooklyn Bridge project and
greenheart. I'd met one of the people behind the project recently,
but all I had to go on was what their website said and what I found
online about greenheart. Always happy to learn more, positive or negative.

David