[Greenbuilding] Urban Sustainable farming

Carmine Vasile gfx-ch at msn.com
Mon Apr 11 07:57:06 CDT 2011

Sanjay: Japan now has a new method of sustainable farming; one that needs no insecticides because Cs-137 & Sr-90 found in their soil will probably kill off pests for the next 60 years or so. When levels fall low enough -- or safety standards are changed -- food production will continue. Here on Long Island, NY, BNL's Cs-137 & Sr-90 plumes have been feeding irrigation pumps used to water Long Island's famous potatoes & vineyards. Radioactive tap water like that shown in Table A & B @ www.gfxtechnology.com/Table-B.pdf
& http://www.gfxtechnology.com/Table-A.pdf is also used for sustainable home gardening.
    Unlike the Japanese that recently banned rice planting, to help farmers NYS banned testing for radioactive isotopes in urine & hair.
Carmine
P.S. Two weeks ago, after my first round of chelation, Cesium, Lead & Thallium were discovered in my urine. When I asked the Lab to test for their isotopes, I was told they could not test NY residents for radioactivity. They also told me NY is the only state in America that banned hair analysis after 2000. (Wonder if this ban had anything to do with the events of 9/11/01?)