[Greenbuilding] Timbersil (and alternatives to)

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 21:15:46 CDT 2011

RT--
Very interesting post.
I believe that pressure treated wood has not been dried before
treating, so the DIY'er, using dried wood, might have an easier time
getting the preservative to penetrate.
I had no idea the penetration of treated wood was such a small depth.
next time i have to put posts into the ground ill make sure the end I
put in the ground is not one I have cut off!
Ben