[Greenbuilding] best lumber for raised vegetable beds

Beatrice Dohrn beatricedohrn at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 15:41:15 CDT 2011

Depending on where you are, ou might be interested in a product by shelterworks
-- the manufacturer of Faswall blocks--.

I don't know if kits are all they sell, or if they'd sell you the raw material.
 I built my house form their blocks and there are a few that have been lying
around for 3 years and they show no effect of weather whatsoever....

Check 'em out:  http://faswall.com/greenbed/
 Beatrice Dohrn