[Greenbuilding] envirotabs?

Bill Kingsbury b.b.bb at verizon.net
Wed Apr 27 08:07:18 CDT 2011

--- At 10:11 AM 26 04 2011, Gennaro Brooks-Church wrote:

>Does anyone know about the fuel product envirotabs (see below)? Not exactly green building related but it may effect the vehicles our companies use.

All of the ingredients of EnviroTabs are Trade Secrets:

http://www.greenfootglobal.com/clientinc/upload/MSDS2-12-11.pdf

( the MSDS for the non-diluted product )

... quoting from page 1:

"MEDICAL CONDITIONS GENERALLY AGGRAVATED BY EXPOSURE: Not known"

... quoting from page 2:

"To the best of our knowledge, the toxicological properties of this
mixture of materials have not been thoroughly investigated."

This sounds like a product from 10-20 years ago that contained small
amounts of platinum.. Some, or most, of that 'nano- platinum' (and/or
other heavy metals) would become air pollution -- as currently occurs
with the nano- platinum and other heavy metals that are emitted from
catalytic converters (with unknown health effects -- although the
rising rates of asthma and lung damage are suspect).

Bill