[Greenbuilding] 2000 miles on a scooter to get to the green building conference

RE-USE Consulting go2nacho at comcast.net
Sat Apr 30 12:09:19 CDT 2011

I can appreciate the bicycle idea as I was a bike commuter for 15 years.  The problem is that I need to spend as much time providing free help to my clients as possible and be on the road a little as possible.  That is why I selected the 250cc (with speeds to 70mph apparently)

If you want to remember the good 'ol days, follow us by 'likeing' us at: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Re-Use-Consulting/168260119870367

Another reason to follow along: I HAVE NEVER RIDDEN A SCOOTER IN MY LIFE AND AM GETTING THE LICENSE FOR IT RIGHT NOW, SO WISH ME LUCK!

Dave Bennink
RE-USE Consulting
dave at decon.us
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Re-Use-Consulting/168260119870367