[Greenbuilding] Another Day. Another Challenge....Dishwashers this time!

Bobbi Chukran bobbi at bobbichukran.com
Wed Aug 3 18:38:53 CDT 2011

Beer cans!  LOL.  Our biggest surprise (bad one) was the
framing...balloon framing that's costing us a fortune more than we
thought it would because of the way it was built.  There was no clue
that we could see at the time, and the inspectors didn't bother to
mention it because they thought we already knew.

Not to mention the horrors of trying to add insulation to it.  Still,
there are those amazing planked walls that make up for it (almost). :-)

bobbi c.