[Greenbuilding] Another Day. Another Challenge....Dishwashers this time!

Bobbi Chukran bobbi at bobbichukran.com
Wed Aug 3 20:22:37 CDT 2011

Thanks, Kathy.  I'd love to see pics of your old house.  I've looked
all over the place and found the smaller dw's in width, but otherwise
they're the same size.  If I had anywhere else in the kitchen that
would work, I'd just build it like a little separate section, but I
don't.

I'm already annoyed that I have to do away with the original sink and
wall-hung faucets that are there.

bobbi c.