[Greenbuilding] Flattening the Curve

Paul Eldridge paul.eldridge at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 21 11:12:22 CDT 2011

Hi Corwyn,

If that's the case, then Hydro-Quebec is being aided and abetted in this
by the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux du Québec and, by
extension, the Régie de l’énergie and Ministère des Ressources
naturelles, which strikes me as unlikely. In strict financial terms, I
can't see how H-Q stands to benefit from this. Whilst they could sell
this energy domestically at 2.79-cents via the volume patrimonial
(provincial heritage pool), they could also export it to neighbouring
utilities and earn three to four times as much. I'm no financial guru,
but I know what I would do.

Cheers,
Paul