[Greenbuilding] Heat from dryers

Stephen Collette stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
Fri Aug 26 14:04:40 CDT 2011

I am all for these units as I make tons of money off of the mould farms that end up in basements and attics from the added moisture!

Agree with others. Ditch the dryer first, then talk environmentally friendly.

Stephen

Stephen Collette BBEC, LEED AP, BSSO
Your Healthy House - Indoor Environmental Testing & Building Consulting
http://www.yourhealthyhouse.ca
stephen at yourhealthyhouse.ca
705.652.5159