[Greenbuilding] humidity

natural building naturalbuilding at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 27 18:29:41 CDT 2011

Lateral thinking John.

You are right that it doesn't remove humidity, but smoothing out the peaks and troughs is a very effective way of dealing with humidity.
Obviously not quite enough in Gennaro's situation.

I was just thinking of the environment before recommending an energy-dependant system.
(This is the 'green' building forum, after all! :)

Regards,
Steve Satow

www.naturalbuildingsite.net
naturalbuilding at shaw.ca