[Greenbuilding] Condensing dryers

Bruno M. brunom1 at telenet.be
Sun Aug 28 14:05:41 CDT 2011

It is " Zanussi " and was italian till in the eighties,
then that brand was bought out by Swedisch "Electrolux",
Zanussi is rather known as cheap, it never standed for high quality.

Miele on the other hand, does not stand for cheap but sure stands for
high quality silent operation and long live.
( i have a Miele dishwasher still in operartion its > 30 years old )

Zanussi seems to not be exported to the USA or Canada
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanussi
http://group.electrolux.com/en/brand-zanussi-344/

Miele: is a German, still family owned business, it is also exported to
the USA:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miele
http://www.miele.com/international/enint/home.htm

Grts