[Greenbuilding] drying clothes

Benjamin Pratt benjamin.g.pratt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 14:03:48 CDT 2011

Speaking of "letting the market decide" (and this has to do with my
discipline of industrial design):
Manufacturers--99 percent of them anyway--don't care about morals. And
most of them don't care about real profits. What they care about is
what their stock is doing. Basically, a bunch of over-caffinated,
reactionary loud mouths on the trading floor have a lot more influence
over what is made then do the consumers, or even the designers, in my
opinion.
Ben