[Greenbuilding] rules rules rules

Racheli Gai racheli at sonoracohousing.com
Thu Dec 8 08:10:43 CST 2011

I used to live in such a place, and the first year we were there I was on the board.  I couldn't believe the level of pettiness and the constant urge
many board members had to interfere with people's lives.  I got off after that year…
Other than the pettiness, it does seem to me that as a pattern, boards of condos tend to be very oppositional vis a vis the residents, not a good
thing.  I would hate to have to live again in such a place.

Racheli.