[Greenbuilding] rules rules rules

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Thu Dec 8 09:12:08 CST 2011

Extrapolating from a sample size of exactly one,
I think it may have to do with the size on the
condo. Our 12 unit condo is a wonderful group of
people. Since the board is made of 5 owners, by
default it's pretty representative of the
ownership, and virtually everyone comes (or sends
a proxy) to the annual meeting for elections.

Here in NYC, co-ops are more prevalent than
condos, and those have a much worse rep for being
obnoxious, particularly in terms of approving sales.

Main point: we love the small community and the
group efforts of the residents of our building.

David

David Bergman  RA   LEED AP
DAVID BERGMAN ARCHITECT / FIRE & WATER LIGHTING + FURNITURE
architecture . interiors . ecodesign . lighting . furniture
bergman at cyberg.com    www.cyberg.com
241 Eldridge Street #3R, New York, NY 10002
t 212 475 3106    f 212 677 7291