[Greenbuilding] firewood moisture content - a question for Norbertperhaps

Tim Vireo Keating t.keating at rainforestrelief.org
Mon Dec 12 11:31:55 CST 2011

I'm assuming that the heat 'lost' in the production of the steam is
truly lost for the user only if the steam goes out the flue. If it
goes into the room, wouldn't the steam than give back the heat to the
room when the water vapor cools?

tim keating

At 9:27 AM -0500 12/12/11, Douglas E Lamb wrote:
>It produces steam not heat!
>Xoix!
>
>Regards,
>Doug Lamb
>614.323.2005
><mailto:douglaslamb at columbus.rr.com>douglaslamb at columbus.rr.com

"The Earth and myself are of one mind. The measure of the land and the
measure of our bodies are the same..."
     	                               - Hinmaton Yalatkit, Nez Perce chief

R   A   I   N   F   O   R   E   S   T        R   E   L   I   E   F

Sparing  the  World's  Rainforests  from  Consumption

Rainforest Relief works to protect the world's remaining tropical
and temperate rainforests by reducing the demand for the products
and materials of rainforest destruction such as timber and paper,
industrial agricultural products such as bananas, beef, coffee,
chocolate and cut flowers, and mining products
such as oil, gold and aluminum.

New York, NY: (917) 543-4064
Portland, OR: (503) 236-3031
http://www.rainforestrelief.org
info at rainforestrelief.org
Church Street Station * PO Box 298 * NY, NY 10008-0298