[Greenbuilding] Legionaires disease and water temperature

Nick Pyner npyner at tig.com.au
Fri Dec 30 18:43:19 CST 2011

  -----Original Message-----
  ]On Behalf Of Reuben Deumling

  On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 4:04 PM, Nick Pyner <npyner at tig.com.au> wrote:

  Nuts I say.

  Conversation:

  Doctor: "Mr Deumling, you have a disease called liegionella. It's
terminal."

  BILL Deumling:  "Jesus!. How the hell did I get that?"
  Doctor: "One way is by showering under water that has been stored at too
low a temperature"
  BILL Deumling: "Oh, no, that sounds like something like my greenbuilding
nutter cousin Reuben would do. He and his mates are into all that stuff,
and I spent a weekend at his place last Easter. I'll have to talk to him
about that"

  Doctor: "Don't bother. You already know he is a greenbuilding nutter. Talk
to your lawyer instead. He will talk to Reuben, and he will know exactly
what to say"

  Nick Pyner

  Dee Why   NSW