[Greenbuilding] alive and wall

Gennaro Brooks-Church info at ecobrooklyn.com
Sat Feb 5 22:25:02 CST 2011

Presuming I would ever allow the roots access to the bricks is
seriously underestimating my living wall skills.
What you all are forgetting to the great peril of the living wall is
that the North East is full of termites who leave their colony in the
soil to search for cellulose, their favorite being dead wood. A living
wall made out of soil and a supporting wood structure would be a
groundbreaking success in creating a living wall - full of living
termites that is. All you need is one swarming queen to land in the
soil, which happens every spring on my block.

Gennaro Brooks-Church

Cell: 1 347 244 3016 USA
www.EcoBrooklyn.com
22 2nd St; Brooklyn, NY 11231