[Greenbuilding] alive and wall

stubby at citilogs.com stubby at citilogs.com
Mon Feb 7 12:08:14 CST 2011

This would be an excellent application for black locust. A naturally rot resistant species that will last for 50 years. We are currently using this in multiple outdoor applications including flower beds, raised beds, fencing and decking. To top it off, we're local to boot! Visit blacklocustlumber.com for more information.