[Greenbuilding] Martha Stewart

David Bergman bergman at cyberg.com
Fri Feb 11 19:35:26 CST 2011

At 08:29 PM 2/11/2011, Gennaro Brooks-Church wrote:

>My bets are that we are a designated nature preserve very much like
>certain cavemen tribes are in places like the Andaman islands or
>Borneo. The aliens are keeping us isolated so we are not tainted by
>the issues of modern society (their modern society).

Aha, the Star Trek Prime Directive!

David Bergman  RA   LEED AP
DAVID BERGMAN ARCHITECT / FIRE & WATER LIGHTING + FURNITURE
architecture . interiors . ecodesign . lighting . furniture
bergman at cyberg.com    www.cyberg.com
241 Eldridge Street #3R, New York, NY 10002
t 212 475 3106    f 212 677 7291