[Greenbuilding] Martha Stewart

bill.allen at verizon.net bill.allen at verizon.net
Fri Feb 11 21:32:52 CST 2011

I too find it hard to believe that earth hosts the only life in the vast universe.  However, considering the infinity of time involved, the chances of other life forms crossing our path during our short existence are extremely low.

So, I believe we are stuck with just us, on earth, so we better take the best care of it we can.