[Greenbuilding] quick tools for calculating rainwater run-off?

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Tue Feb 15 19:14:32 CST 2011

The soil is clay, it absorbs water very slowly, so either it is saturated,
and sheets off all the nutrients I just added to it, or it percs slowly into
the ground. I am hoping to collect it temporarily into rain-gardens,
catchment, etc  so I can get it to go where I want it to in winter, and keep
some of it around for the 1/3 of the year when it doesn't rain.

Erin